Sunday, January 4, 2009

Info Update

OK Family~
Here is what I have come up with so far:
The contest will officially start on Thursday 1/8/09. You will need to officially weigh in sometime that day (I recommend first thing in the morning - just make sure to weigh in at the same time every week). You will then need to email me (sister_lizz@hotmail.com) your starting weight and you weigh-ins for each following week. I will track every ones progress and figure every ones weight loss % for that week. If you are not the biggest loser that week you will have to pay one dollar into the Biggest Loser fund. The winner will be announced on Easter Sunday. I am also going to have random weekly challenges, to help motivate and keep us on track.

I also miss calculated this competition will actually be 14 weeks long with the final weigh in on 4/9/09. If any of you have any questions let me know - my email is above or you can call me.
Love
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment