Monday, January 12, 2009

First Weekend

Did everyone survive your first weekend?? It will get easier - I promise. I wanted to announce that our first mini challenge will start this Thursday. Since you have had a week to adjust to a healthier lifestyle. I want to help you continue on that path. Starting the second week you will need to make sure you are drinking at least 64oz. of water everyday. It doesn't have to be plain water (I use crsytal lite to flavor mine). So for one week you have to drink 64 oz of water/day (hopefully you will continue after the week is over though). If you can do that then you owe nothing if not then you owe another dollar to the biggest loser fund. I think it will be fun. Don't forget you can come to the blog with questions and support.
Love
Katie

`

3 comments:

  1. so, a dollar for weight, if you don't lose the most, and a dollar if you don't drink the water? (I'm making a spreadsheet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bother adding my name to the spreadsheet, Barb. I'm not going to have to pay any money! Cause I'm going to be the biggest loser every week and I'm going to do all the "good for you" challenges Katie comes up with! Well, maybe put my name on just in case...LOL! Happy dieting to everyone!

    What do you eat when you just plain want to feel full? I can only stomach so much celery and lettuce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cold air + 64oz. H20 = A very busy Barb!

    ReplyDelete