Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 12 Results!!!

Congratulations!!!

Barb - .75%

Way to go!!!!

How is everyone doing on our final week??? Can you believe we are almost done??? I have had a couple suggestions about doing another season - starting after Easter and running until July 4 - Is anyone interested??

I will bring my computer with me on Sunday so that I can figure the results - so make sure you either email me your results BY Saturday morning or you can tell me your final weight on Sunday at Easter. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Love
Katie

6 comments:

  1. Well, Dennis says we're not going back to the way we WERE eating! I said, are we just gonna eat green beans the rest of our life?! And he said, "well I think they're good!" So, yes, I think we would re-up for the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we supposed to measure again this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO BARB! COULD YOU GUYS COME EAT WITH US EVERYDAY...MAYBE WE WOULD EAT BETTER THEN WE DO!!!!

    ReplyDelete