Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 9 results!!!

Congratulations....................

Kim - 1.05%

Keep it up Kimmy!!!


Also wanted to announce another challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the weather has been nicer - I am thinking about doing a workout challenge. Nothing major like you have to follow this workout or anything. And I know that we are all busy and might not have a complete half an hour to workout. But I would like everyone to try to workout for at least 2 hours next week. You can break the workouts up however you want. Just make sure they total 2 hours at the end of the week. Like the other challenges this one starts on Thursday and will last a week. If you don't make it you will owe an extra dollar for that week. Any questions, comments or concerns let me know.

Keep it up - Love and miss you all

Katie

6 comments:

  1. Good job, Kim. If the weather stays nice, working out will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS GUYS! IM NOT SURE WAHT IM DOING BUT I HOPE I CAN KEEP DOING IT!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. $109. How's that for a challenge?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, sorry, that's $128 so far... I think!

    ReplyDelete